Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Self efficacy

Image result for self efficacy
- What have you learned about self-efficacy? efficacy? 
  Self-efficacy is defined as one's belief in one's ability to successfully execute any given task. I have learnt that self efficacy is ones beliefs,  If you think your smart you are going to be and act smart if you think your dumb you will act and be dumb. Self efficacy is where its at.
                             Why is self-efficacy important to you and your success
Self efficacy is important to me because it matters how Im going to be and how Im going to act, It has effected me in many ways such as my behavior. Last week I had some beliefs that I did not want to do pe because I felt like it wasn't going to be fun or just cause i didn't want to do it, that demonstrated pessimistic self talk basically saying that you dont want to do this because its your beliefs and basically like that You see yourself not wanting to do it because it seems dumb that would be my self efficacy not wanting to do that.I have learned that self efficacy gives me motivation and that it is very life changing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

lease structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about